Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Birthdays, Blessing, and Baptism



I'm new at this so here it goes.... The last couple of months has been busy. Audrey turned 4! She had a party at Grandma and Grandpa Cannon's house and Grandma Hall flew from Oregon to be there. Even Uncle Chris came from Colorado. We blessed Lauren the same weekend in my parents ward. It was very nice. John gave a great blessing. It was a great weekend. Audrey got lots of Barbie's (she's such a girl). Lauren did well for the blessing, but baby's hate big fluffy dresses that moms think are cute! She barely made it through the blessing in the dress. . . it was off 1 minute after the blessing was over!
Next month Ashley will be baptized. It is hard to believe. It seems like she was just born....she grew up much too fast. She is a wonderful girl and such a big help around the house. She is very excited and has been preparing by reading her scriptures. She is so much better than me....I'm so proud of her.

2 comments:

goodnevili said...

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. If you haven't read blogging for dummies - or just thumb throught the blogger section next time your in a bookstore -- I recommend it. Some useful ideas there. I look forward to more.

Smith Family- Puerto Rico Style said...

FINALLY! Yea! I am so excited! Hope you are doing great. Post more pictures!