Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN
























We spent Halloween going to a party, trunk or treat, and movie night. We decided to skip the traditional door to door trick or treating for a movie and passing out candy at home. Our neighborhood was pretty dark and the kids already had WAY TOO MUCH CANDY. We didn't get any trick or treators.... We have free candy! Seriously, someone save me from myself. I will be sending it to school with John on Monday. We did the Alice in Wonderland theme this year. Ashley was Alice, Audrey the Cheshire Cat, and Lauren the White Rabbit. Everyone had a good time.

We carved a pumpkin the night before Halloween. Ashley and Audrey decided on a "Jack" design and I did my best to oblige - cutting my hand in the process. That's why I shouldn't play with knives!

2 comments:

Levanger Family said...

What cute costumes!! The girls look soooo cute! You are a great mom!

Bennions said...

We love your blog. Your daughters are adorable. They look like they were having a lot of fun. Keep up the great work.