







Every 4th of July I am reminded that I am and always will be a hick at heart. We like to spend the 4th of July at my Mom's house in Central (population approx. 50). I love small town potlucks. I love knowing everyone in the whole town. It just feels like home. We celebrate Audrey's and my brother Gary's birthday up there. This year was especially fun because we got to spend some time with my brother's fiance Sydnee (I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong) and her cute daughter Emma. Sydnee is an angel (she got my tired, cranky baby to go to sleep) so I could fry up the hot dogs for the community potluck. The food was great. The kids had fun climbing in the trees, swinging and running the traditional relay races.

1 comment:
I love the Fourth of July too. It looks like good summer fun. Tif
Post a Comment